Dogging > West Midlands / Warwickshire Dogging Locations
Dogging in West Midlands / Warwickshire, including Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon. If you know of any dogging locations in West Midlands / Warwickshire, let us know.
A45 Near Meriden
- The A45 near Meriden - theres a turning there that is just past some Indian Restaurant. Theres a small patch of grassland that you can often find couples playing in.
- two car parks, 1st is off the longwood lane ws9 called hayhead, the 2nd is off bosty lane ws9 on the right hand side if coming up from the lights. day time is gay time, but night time after 9 doggers and couples. there used to be a lot of police about but now very rare.
- Barr Beacon car park near aldridge just off the A454. The bottom open area tends to be filled by boy racers, so head to the dark top area near the band stand, a good place for couples to watch or be watched.Also the Hayward Nature Reserve that is close by to barr beacon, both areas very active for dogging and have been for years.Note: Also see the West Bromwich heading below for Sandwell Valley Country Park dogging location near Barr Beacon.
- Near the A45 Coventry Road as you come upto the ASDA island you take a lefttowards Birmingham city centre. When you arrive at next island (Poets Corner) you take a left down the hill passed the imo car wash place and Ackers Trust is the first turning to the park on your left. It's a large park with a road that leads to a secluded area at the back of the park. Best time is in the evening between 9pm and 1 am.Stone Bridge Island. Take the A452 towards Balsall Common, follow the dual carridgeway to the next island, round this island and go back towards Stonebridge island, stop at the last layby.Sutton Coldfield Park, simply called called sutton park. A very large park with one toilet where there is a car park just get out and walk around.The car-park on Edgbaston Reservoir in Ladywood.The Kingsley Pub lay-by in Minworth.-->
- poachers pocket pub car park. cole hall lane,stechford brum.drive into pub car park,stright down the back of car park.no lights.entrance to massive country park.great place for a pint a meal and a ?
Burton Dassett Hills Country Park
- Just off the M40 south of the Gaydon Junction. Leave the Motorway at the Motor Museum, turn left at B4100 go south about a mile and then left and back over the motorway and up the hill. You can see the beacon tower from the M40. M40 Gaydon exit, Burton Dasset Hills Country Park, great for flashing and some late night action in cars.
- Near Dunchurch off the A45. At the Dunchurch Village traffic lights head towards Rugby / Hillmorton, at next roundabout turn left, then take first left immediatelyafterwards into picnic area. Usually between 5 to 10 couples usually in the evenings after dark, it's well secluded from the main road, with lots of car fun and invites.
If you know of any dogging locations in West Midlands / Warwickshire and would like to let the rest of the dogging community know, click here.