Dogging > Yorkshire Dogging Locations
Dogging in Yorkshire, including York, Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby, Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey, Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate. If you know of any dogging locations in Yorkshire, let us know.
- Acaster Malbis Airfield, between Tadcaster and York. Several coupls in action most Friday and Saturday nights.
- Plenty of dogging to be had all along the bank of askern lake, especially on weekdays or weekends. Its near doncaster on the A19, accessable from the M62 or the A1.
- Bretton Country Park - J38 off the M1, follow A637 to Huddersfield for about 200 yards then after passing a house at the end of the exit, turn in just as the bend starts.Update: we've been informed that the gates are now locked at 6:30pm.
- Kings Wood just outside Bawtry heading towards Doncaster on the A638 Great North Road.
- On the A1079 Beverley Road, between York and Hull, there is a layby approx 5 miles from Beverely on the York side, after the turn off for Cherry Burton. Its very concealed from the road, well hidden by trees etc. Usual activities occur weekend nights.
- Cusworth Hall, Doncaster, just off the great north road turn for Cusworth near the Sun Inn. Carry on past a Pub called The Mallard then 300 yards on the left.Doncaster Racecourse, just past the Racecourse Grandstand. Turn right immediately before the dual carriageway. The road that runs parallel is "The Straight Mile". Dogging to be had all along the side on the grass and in the parking area in the wood at the end of the road.
- junction 3 m18 head in to doncaster first roundabout take 3rd right drive down takes u into a nature reserve have fun see u there maybe
- Go Towards Sprotbrough Village from top of Sprotborough Road (KFC). 2 miles down you will go over a small bridge and pass a school on the right. Take second left and at the end of the road is a small grassy area. Very popular spot for dogging! Saturday and Sunday nights fun for all!
- Fraisthorpe naturist beach. Some action here - but do not offend the genuine naturists!
- Blackmoorfoot Reservoir.Castle Hill sees dogging action most weekends.Turn left up the hill towards Woolley Edge. After about three quarters of a mile there is a T-junction at the top of the hill. Turn right and after about another mile you reach the sign for the beginning of Barnsley district, take the first left down a narrow country lane. Find the car-park / picnic-area on the right a few hundred yards before meeting the main road to Wakefield.Picnic-area at Litherop, near Huddersfield. Come off the M1 at J38 to Huddersfield, come off the round about on the very first left (a narow lane) and follow it all the way to the end, then turn right and follow it down hill and the picnic area is on your left. - NOTE: We've been informed that this location is no longer viable because a barrier has been erected and car park is now closed, so be aware of this if you are going here.Scammonden Bridge, near Huddersfield
- Three Laybys on the A165 between Coniston and Skirlaugh, North East of Hull. Some couples dogging and some gays. A known location for action with couples who invite fun.
- Opposite Kirkstall Abbey on Kirkstall road (A65), there's a car-park next to Abbey House Museum.
- Golden Acre car-park, on Arlington Road, Leeds 16. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10.00pm onwards.
- a small area just off main road past oliver twist called 'shaggers rest'
Penistone Hill Oxenhope
- Take the Oxenhope Stanbury road out of Oxenhope and travel about a mile and a half until you come to some toilets (active), on your right beyond the toilets are a couple of dirt roads on the right leading up to Penistone Hill car park. Mainly gay. Watch out for the occasional hiker. As become quite popular over the last couple of years.
- Pontefract race course is located on the main road from the M62. On entering the race course drive to the mini roundabout and turn right follow the road down and over the race course and into the main car-park. It's a very popular spot.
- Take the Rochdale road from Ripponden centre and after about a mile you will see an access road to the reservoir. A little dogging activity seen here, together with a botting ring in the woods over the dam.
- Scarborough South Cliff car park or Clock Tower Gardens Friday and Saturday nights.
- Newmillerdam, Wakefield. Heading from Wakefield to Barnsley turn right just before the Fox & Hounds pub and then turn left into the car park about 100 metres on the left.
- Another good dogging site, in York. Heading North out of York on the A19 near Skelton. Turn left just after the golf course the road is sign posted to Overton. Follow this road under a bridge and about 200-300 yards there is a sharp bend to the right on the bend is a parking spot. Action in cars in the parking spot and round the back of it behind an earth bank. Good couples dogging action reported here esp starting around 7.30-8.00 in the evening.
If you know of any dogging locations in Yorkshire and would like to let the rest of the dogging community know, click here.